Apple is better than Android

iPhone 14 Courtesy of Pexels

I received my first phone when I was 12, a Samsung Galaxy Android, before I knew the cool iPhones existed. It wasn’t until I turned 15 that I finally convinced my mom to let me get an iPhone. After convincing my mom and receiving the iPhone, I finally understood why they were so popular. 

Ever since I made the switch from Android to Apple, I notice the popularity of Apple products wherever I go. The same products I use, iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches and AirPods are everywhere. What makes people use this brand more?

Apple knows good usability, they make sure to make a product that people can easily access and understand. Apple also keeps it consistent, even though the products have evolved and changed they make sure to not disrupt the overall brand message which focuses around three core values: simplicity, creativity and humanity, according to an article from Marketing Week.

They keep it the same for every product. In my own experience, the most important reason behind my stance with Apple was the least expected. 

The product instills confidence within yourself. I feel as if I am a better person since switching. You can make it match your style and personality and that can result in you feeling and looking your best. 

Since I’ve had both, I am able to give more of a perspective into why I continue to choose Apple products. Android’s are a great product overall don’t get me wrong, but some of the features I wanted in a phone were not there.

I wanted to be able to FaceTime my friends without having to download apps like Skype. I wanted to create those trendy Memoji’s and be able to play GamePigeon against my friends through my phone. Let’s just say for a teenage girl, the camera quality was not good.

I remember going to school and seeing all my friends with an iPhone and no one else with an Android and I felt left out. I always was out of the loop when it came to the products everyone had. 

I still remember the day I made the switch from Android to iPhone. I was so excited to be able to easily use all the features, connect with my friends and create my own little Memoji. 

The next day at school I was so excited to show off my new iPhone. I felt included in all of the Apple gadgets. 

Besides the iPhone, Apple has more easy to use products. I am a proud owner of the classic, wireless AirPods; and I know these days there are many different types of wireless headphones, but AirPods are the best. 

I lose things constantly, I find myself always misplacing things, setting stuff somewhere and just happening to forget about it. With AirPods I don’t have to worry because the iPhone will track their location for you.

It is like your mom tracking where you’re at to make sure you’re safe, the iPhone does the same for your AirPods. 

They are also great for noise canceling, say you’re trying to get a paper done, but your neighbors are blasting music for the whole neighborhood to hear, put those AirPods in and boom silence at last. 

This is something everyone needs. Apple can make people enjoy it in their own personal way. Whether that be creating a Memoji to look just like them or getting that perfect angle in a selfie to post. In my opinion it’s the Apple way or the highway

View Comments (2)