Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Large file sizes are preferred; small files are not guaranteed to run due to image clarity limitations.
- We require a 25 word description; it’s a chance for you to describe the motivation, inspiration or creation of your piece.
- Photos not taken by you must have the permission from the original photographer, even if the photo is of you or your work.
- Photos may be cropped or otherwise altered for print.
- The Observer reserves the right to decline art submissions based on our sole discretion.
Photographer’s name (if different from artist)
Submission deadline: Sundays at 5 p.m. for consideration for the following week’s paper.
The Observer welcomes brief letters of 300 words or less from readers on current issues. Please include your full name and university affiliation: year and major, degree and year graduated, or staff position and department. To be printed in the following week’s issue, use the “Submit a Letter” link on cwuobserver.com by 5 p.m. Sunday. The Observer reserves the right to reject or edit for style and length. All letters become property of The Observer. Anonymous letters will not be considered.