Ask Dr. H

Dr. H, Column Writer

March 9, 2017

Filed under Community, Dr H, Scene, Showcase

Dear Dr. H, What percentage of massages lead to having sex? Dear student, I scoured scholarly literature and cannot seem to find any empirical data on such a topic. Post-massage sex is probably most likely in the scenario w...

International Cafe

International Cafe

March 9, 2017

Faith and family

Lindsey Powers, Scene Senior Reporter

March 3, 2017

Filed under Community, Scene, Showcase

Take a look at Bobby Hanks roaming the CWU campus on his way to classes and you will notice two very important things about him: the ring on his left finger and the cross around his neck. With his average height, muscular build,...

Trombone Club

Beau Kelderhouse, Scene Writer

March 3, 2017

CWU Music Department’s Trombone Club provides student musicians with a place to practice, perform and hone their skills for the future. The club, also known as Trombone Choir, also performs on campus several times throughout...

Cartoons and Community

Cartoons and Community

February 26, 2017

Lecturer, Author, Mom

Lecturer, Author, Mom

February 26, 2017

Mad Chad

Beau Kelderhouse, Scene Reporter

February 16, 2017

Filed under Community, Events, Scene, Showcase

Last Friday, Feb. 10, CWU students were treated to another celebrity performance during Campus Activities’ “CWU Up-Late” event series. The SURC Ballroom was taken over by Mad Chad Taylor, a juggler and comedian who specializes...

CobraHawk

Angelica Bartorelli & Linsey Powers, Staff Writers

February 16, 2017

Filed under Arts, Community, Events, Scene, Showcase

Last Thursday, Feb. 9, the SURC Pit became a powerhouse as CobraHawk performed an hour long set for Central students and faculty- as well as community members- before embarking on a statewide tour. Formed in 2013 as a cover band,...

A teacher in the making

Lindsey Powers, Scene Senior Reporter

February 16, 2017

College is a time to explore career options, but it is also a time to meet new people and make memories. Callie Bursey is a senior education and special education double-major. Bursey said she loved both programs, and because...

Condom Catwalk Review

Daisy Perez, Scene Reporter

February 16, 2017

Filed under Community, Events, Scene, Showcase

Last Wednesday, Feb. 8, my roommates and I got a little more dressed up than our usual denim jeans, snow boots and jackets. We curled our hair and I finally wore that deep red lipstick I bought a year ago. This was my first year...

All you need is love

All you need is love

February 9, 2017

They have the brass

They have the brass

February 9, 2017

The student news site of Central Washington University
Community