- Source: Newspaper Association of America
Central Washington University is an economic powerhouse in the region, with 1,7500 employees and over 10,000 students.
Working with studnet media can put you in front of this population via the following mediums:
- 6,000 copies of the Observer circulated each Thursday on campus and throughout Ellensburg (48 locations)
- Observer online web advertising with average of 4,450 sessions each month
- Pulse Magazine interactive advertising via online issue hyperlink capabilities and 1,000 copies printed and distributed 2x / quarter throughout the region
- CentralNewsWatch student led news television show sponsorship and underwriting opportunities
Print Ad Dimensions & Costs for Observer: All ads are full color, and our student staff can assist with graphic design at no additional fee!
NOTE: MULTI-RUN / PACKAGE DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE! Email email@example.com for complete advertising rate card.
- $620.00 = Full page: 9.75″ x 16″
- $310.00 = Half page horizontal: 9.75″ x 8″
- $310.00 = Half page vertical: 4.79″ x 16″
- $155.00 = Quarter page: 4.79″ x 8″
- $77.50 = Eighth page: 4.79″ x 4″
Observer Print Publication Dates & Deadline
SUMMER 2016 Orientation and Welcome Back Issue
DEADLINES: Ad space is to be reserved no later than the Friday prior to the edition you’d like to run in.
Approved Art is required by end of business Monday the week of the publication.
***Special summer edition has a May 23rd deadline.
Contact Tara Long at 509.963.1026 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Advertising with The Observer, online and in print, is the best way to reach the Central Washington University and Ellensburg community. View full pdf versions of our past papers here: Observer Archive